WELCOME TO MY PROFILE
Just a dude who browses PCPP because he loves PCs and building them. 14 y/o.
I play Overwatch. I am also on the PCPP official discord so if you ever see me online feel free to play OW with me, Razorwing02#1222.
My first build ELECTRO will be getting some upgrades soon (hopefully!) and I'm going to try to sell my RX 480 NITRO+ 4G and my MSI Z170A SLI to help pay for them. (1070 FTW, Asus Z270F, Kraken X52)
THIS has got to be one of my favorite builds on PCPP ever.
So I figure a lot of people don't know this and it would probably help a bunch of people out.
Well there you have it.
2/8/17 : 400 comments 2/12/17 : 444 comments 2/15/17 : 500 comments 2/23/17 : 555 comments 2/28/17 : 600 comments 3/7/17 : 666 comments 3/9/17 : 700 comments 3/20/17 : 777 comments 3/22/17 : 800 comments 4/22/17 : 888 comments
4/26/17 : 900 comments
My GADGET COLLECTION (in order of obtainment)
- PS2 Slim
- DSi XL Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Edition
- iPod touch 5G
- My dad's old NES
- Xbox One
- GoPro HERO4 Silver
- Acer Chromebook R 11 (school's)
- ELECTRO (first pc)
- iPhone 6S Rose Gold 64GB
50 QUESTIONS ABOUT ME
- Beef Tacos with Mozzarella cheese. yum.
- Prolly "Meet Me" by Mickey Valen
- "Imagination is more important than knowledge" --Albert Einstein
- Playing Overwatch
- Anything that interrupts my Overwatch (although I particularly hate vacuuming)
- The holiday season since the food is good, the music is nice, and everyone is jolly.
- Skateboard. Could never get the hang of it
- The hands. I would be hecked without em.
- Installing RAM
- It would be a LAN party for all the inhabitants of the OT section
- Palm trees in L.A.
- Play more comp
- My father, but then I would have to mentor him on tech stuff
- My death so I would know how I die
- Convince my parents of anything
- A new hero in Overwatch if I worked at Blizzard
- Beat Felix Baumgartner's WR
- Linus from LTT
- Prolly pay the taxes on the winnings
- Dog/Root beer/Mint Chocolate Chip
- What happens when you die?
- Luke Skywalker
- Video game designer, PC builder and Youtuber extraordinaire.
- Watch Youtube or play a few rounds of quick play in OW
- Built not Bought (actually that would better apply to philip)
- The Disneyland music. Man I freakin love Disneyland.
- Not really
- My friend had a party at an amusement park a couple years ago. That was fun.
- Prolly "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch
- Adjust after skipping 5th grade
- Can't really think of one
- I ate cookies that my mom made for our local library
- Last month. My mom made pork, stuffing and sweet potatoes and it was delicious. Or maybe my dad's stir fry...
- My Galaxy S7, but not (read the story here)
- The lack of responsibility
- When my mom said we were going to Disney World back in 2007
- I think a Skylander
- When I cracked my phone
- When I was 3 and I got a Christmas present and I kept asking my family to open it.
- Adult? Maturity? What are those?
- Yeah. When teachers let us write 5 page essays with a singular image I will be satisfied
- Well it depends what book you're reading and what page you're on.
- Putting my glasses on and running to my computer on Saturday and smacking the power button.
- Thhheeeeee sssskkkkkkkyyyyyy.