MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
305 mm / 12.008"
- 175 mm x 352 mm x 350 mm
- 6.89" x 13.858" x 13.78"
External 3.5" Bays
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 21.56 L
- 0.761 ft³
- 18 points
- 52 months ago
from completed build Purple Gemini
This case was something of a disappointment. Although it sports a nice understated look and a fairly decent layout for components inside, there are many negatives to consider here:
- Extremely flimsy construction. This case bent as I was attempting to pull off the fascia.
- Nonsensical cable routing - they give you holes here and there for this, but since the case features exactly 0 space behind the backplate, it's a useless gesture
- Airflow is not good in this case. The included 80mm rear fan moves very little air, though at least it is quiet.
- The front fascia is extremely hard to remove; do so with caution.
- The PSU mounting holes are not intelligently made. One stuck down directly into the path of my PSU's fairly standard plug, requiring me to modify the case in order to fit everything as needed. See pictures in my Purple Gemini build.
If it weren't for the fact that I knew I was buying a cheap case, I'd have had rated this 2 stars instead of 3, but it gets the job done and none of its cables or buttons had issues, so I feel like I can't rate it less than adequate. Once everything is assembled, it does its job well enough.
- 12 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build First Budget Build!
Cable management would be nice if it were possible in this case.
- 11 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Mom's PC (now our HTPC)
I really like the look of this case, only there is not any cable management in this case, don't plan to get this one if you want to put anything in a 5.25" bay... that's the only way put cables somewhere if you have a non-modular PSU.
- 11 points
- 42 months ago
from completed build BIG BLUE
It's ok. Nothing special and at this price I didn't really expect it to be. It's fine for what it is but, does feel a bit cheap. Do like the blue LED's though
- 11 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Budget PC Killer!
Great for the price is all i can say. Bought this when it was $24. It has reasonable cable management but is a little flimsy. As long as you aren't bringing it places a lot this is the case for you if you want a budget build.
- 10 points
- 43 months ago
from completed build School/Gaming Build on the Tightest Budget - Customer Build
Rosewill's case quality extends even to their most in-expensive products they sell. It's got everything you need for a basic build and comes with a solid quality bright blue LED fan in the front if you are into that. I love it, the customer loves it. This is my new go-to case for budget mATX builds. It also looks pretty good too.
- 10 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Entry-Level Gaming PC
Its a $20 dollar case, you get what you pay for, since there is a few sharp edges and the cable management is a mess. Though it does come with 2 fans, and have some pretty nice lights on them, no vibration suppression anywhere on the case though. Overall surprisingly good case for the price. Would buy again for a budget build.
- 9 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build 3D's PC
Cool case, comes with a blue LED fan. The power button has a blue LED ring around it. But my issue is the front audio jack doesn't work. But the front microphone jack works though. ¯_(?)_/¯
- 7 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build All Amazon First Build
As you can see, cable management is not a thing with this case, but what do you want with a $19 case. It is perfect for me. I am not trying to show off my parts inside. I am more concerned with how well my tower performs, and this case is definitely perfect for me.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters