( 3.7 Average / 3 Ratings )
Send an e-mail alert if the price drops to: €
(Note: Price alerts now use your merchant selections and tax settings.)
Pretty disappointed in this AIO.
1. Second best looking pump design after NZXT in my opinion.
2. Cheap compared to other 360mm AIO's.
3. Compatible with RGB Fusion, which makes RGB control easier for some builds.
1. RGB controller only controls the pump RGB for me and the software doesn't find the correctly plugged in controller, hence I can't control any of the fan colors. (Fans RGB work, since they get a random color every time I boot my PC)
2. Mediocre cooling for a 360mm AIO. At max % fans and 4.9GHz on my i7-9700k, temps went up to 95°C whilst stress testing with Prime95.
3. Actually placing the pump on top of CPU was tricky...the provided standoff only has 1 correct position for the pump (I know this is good for stability), however the 'sliminess' of the CPU paste makes this nerve racking and difficult.
4. There is no sleeving kit for this AIO. Couldn't find any for other Coolermaster AIO's either. Additional, finding specs for the tube lengths is also incredibly difficult...Had to resort to buying custom F6 Cables, which were over sized and not that visually appealing.
Super Nice and good looking. Very good performance and super cool, one of the best 360mm AIO out there really easy. Point to have in mind at full speed could be kind of loud.
Comes with a lot of wires which may be kinda confusing but performs pretty well. The Fans are quiet but the aio pump does make a bit of ambient noise. The RGB didn't work at first because of the wrong cables and the manual isn't very clear about plugging your ARGB hearder into your mobo