|€21.90||+€4.95 s/h||In stock||€26.85||Buy|
|€27.44||Out of stock||€27.44+||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ML120 Pro LED Blue
Black / Blue
400 - 2400 RPM
12 - 75 CFM
16 - 37 dB
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan
- Custom Rotor Design: delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments
- Extensive Control Range: A 2,000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance
- Color Customization: Replaceable corners mounted to anti-vibration rubber dampers allow you to match your fans with the rest of your build (Available separately in Red, White, and Blue)
- Radiating LED Lighting: Frosted translucent blades and four vivid LEDs for a striking look
- 159 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build Orion Unlocked
Lovely colours, colour between all the colours is the same, very quiet operation and good mover of air!
- 30 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build BLEACH: Toshiro Hitsugaya - FINAL
The only thing I have to say about the three pushing my radiator is that they get super loud at MAX LOAD. That being said, if they're not at max, you can hardly hear these. They're more silent than the SP120's my wife's using. Looks like Magnetic Levitation fans are making a good name for themselves.
- 13 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build The Rig
Awesome fans, move a ton of air and they barely make a sound.
- 9 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build The National Guardsman
High quality construction, high quality and consistent LEDs, provides a lot of airflow, and it looks damn nice. Personally, I say they're worth the cost. If you're looking for total silence, then this may not be the fan for you. At their normal fan curve, they're audible, but not loud.
- 7 points
- 22 months ago
from completed build My First Build - Finalized
Bought it as an intake fan for my build. Help bring air in and stays cool. Will reuse it for my future build.
- 6 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build College Build (Watercooled Edition)
By far the quietest fans I have had in my build and worth every penny! They are not cheap but the ML series is quiet and very efficient as well as available in multiple colors to fit your build's aesthetic.