20 Hz - 20 kHz
Black / Blue
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- ON-CABLE CONTROLS
- Keep the mute switch and volume dial close at hand for quick, precise audio adjustments. All attached to an extra long, x-meter cable.
- DOLBY HEADPHONE 7.1 SURROUND SOUND
- You can hear up to seven discrete channels of audio data plus the low-frequency effects (LFE) channel, known as 7.1 surround sound. Dolby Headphone technology perceptually positions each channel in the correct location to reproduce multi-channel content the way developers intended.
- LAY-FLAT EARPIECES
- We know even twin gamers are one-of-a-kind. For a personalized fit, the earpieces swivel up to 90 degrees. And because they can turn to lay flat, they're less prone to breakage from everyday wear and tear.
- SPORTS PERFORMANCE CLOTH EAR CUPS
- Marathon gaming sessions mean heat and sweat. We covered the G430 ear cups with carefully selected sports performance cloth for a comfortable, soft touch even after hours of use. And they slip off easily for washing to keep the headset in top shape.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN
- The G430 earpieces have been designed to be slimmer and lighter, without skimping on audio quality. A lighter, balanced assembly means you stay focused on the game. You might even forget you're wearing a headset.
- FOLDING, NOISE-CANCELLING MIC
- When you want to be heard, you will be-loudly and clearly. The noise-cancelling mic can be adjusted to pick up your voice alone. Don't feel like talking? Easily fold it up and out of the way.
- FULL-SPEED, ALL-DIGITAL USB
- In-game sound isn't an effect. It's a critical component of game play. Our USB headphones surround you with aural information. The sound is crisp and clear, and the jack on your sound card stays open for desktop speakers.
- 70 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Black Rose
Just got these recently as an upgrade from my Turtle Beach X12's. They do feel fragile and a little flimsy, but the sound quality is great, the software is easy to use, it can be used in surround sound more or normal mode like headphones, the mic is clear and people are able to hear me with it. Would recommend.
- 38 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build My First Build (ZDrive) (WIP)
Meh they are acceptable. They get the job done and sound pretty alright. Mic isn't all that great for recording or streaming, but for in-game chat they are perfect.
- 33 points
- 49 months ago
from completed build Vulpes Vulpes
I've owned this baby for about 2 years now. So far, they're perfectly fine. The cable is still perfectly fine, the sound is still as clear as it ever was, and the mic is still as clear and crisp as always (I have people in csgo/tf2/teamspeak ask me what mic I'm using pretty frequently). I actually got this on sale for ~40 bucks at a best buy 2 years ago, and this has been the most reliable and comfortable headset I've owned. The removable/replaceable earcups are nice, too. I might try to make mine orange instead of blue.
I can't in good conscience only rate this 5 stars when I rated other stuff 5 stars as well. This should be a 6.
- 29 points
- 25 months ago
from completed build Work PC
Amazing headset for the sale price it usually goes for ($35-40).
- 24 points
- 30 months ago
from completed build Argentum
Affordable 7.1 audio and a great microphone. Nothing wrong with it.
- 22 points
- 47 months ago
from completed build Nemesis (First Build)
Good. Not amazing. Replaced broken 3 year old Astro A40's which are $250 headphones and I haven't seen much difference. For $40 they are a good buy.
- 22 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Transphasic Shift
Some of the best headphones I've ever owned. I bought these headphones for gaming and I had a pair of mod-range studio headphones for recording and mixing. These sound better.
- 21 points
- 44 months ago
from completed build The Republic of the Seas
Comfortable and 7.1 sound.
- 19 points
- 31 months ago
from completed build PS4 Replacement :D
Though the G430's get a lot of bad reviews, I personally haven't had any problems with them. The surround sound works great and I love the look. I wasn't planning on getting them, but when I saw they were on sale for $39.99, I knew I couldn't pass that up.