* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Black / White
800 - 1725 RPM
18 - 30 dB
- 12 independent RGB LEDs
- 7 unique lighting effects with speed control
- Intuitive 3-button RGB LED controller
- PWM Control
- High static pressure tuned for optimal air delivery
- Ultra-thin fan blades ensure quieter performance
- Rated Voltage - Fan: 12V Rated
- Voltage - RGB LED's: 5V
- Operating Voltage - Fan: 7V - 13.2V
- Startup Voltage - Fan: 7V
- Rated Current - Fan: 0.30A
- Rated Current - RGB LED's: 0.47A +/- 10%
- Static Pressure: 2.25 mm-H2O
- Cable Length - Fan (mm): 600
- Cable Length - RGB LED's (mm): 600
- MTBF - Life Expectation: 40,000 hours @ 25c
- GB LED Controller: 3 button (Effect Speed, Color, Mode)
- Effect Speed: High, Medium, Slow
- Color: White, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Demo (Cycle through all colors)
- Mode: Static, Breathing, Pulse, Sequential, Marquee, Rainbow, Demo (Cycle through all modes)
- RGB LED Hub: 6 port RGB LED hub
- Allows connection of up to 6 HD120 RGB LED lighting cables to a single hub
- Add more fans and have the same mode/color/effect speed across all attached fans
- 59 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build Akarui hoshi (Bright star) AM4 Build
These fans are bright, very bright. And the lighting seems to not affect performance in any way, keeping the case cool and performance at its best. I only wish these fans would LINK with other things but as it stands now, it isn't happening.
- 41 points
- 28 months ago
from completed build Purple Haze
Great fan, doing its job as an exhaust fan at the back of my case, BUT the RGB doesn't work with my setup since I have ASUS ROG STRIX Aura lighting. In fact, it doesn't light up AT ALL unless I get the controller so.... that's pretty lame.
- 26 points
- 29 months ago
from completed build Got Wilks? - Powerlifting Meets Watercooling Build
Beautiful lights, wish the software and AURA could sync up. It would also be nice if the colors in the software reflected the actual LEDs, but they are significantly off.
- 17 points
- 21 months ago
from completed build Patience, Quincey! (1080p work & games)
A bit garish and twinkly, but some of the effects are pretty impressive. Not super quiet at medium-high RPM, but certainly not loud enough to be an irritant in 95% of situations.
- 14 points
- 33 months ago
from completed build Sweet Potato
I bought 3 of these to compliment the 3 that came with the corsair 570x. I am running 5 in and 1 out to build positive air in the case. This prevents dust from entering except through the two large dust filters. Seems to work pretty well.
- 14 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build My 2018 Build
HD120's as I knew they were bright so could illuminate the case interior without any RGB strips. Louder than I thought they would be, although still messing around with the Link software to get the fan profiles just right.
- 14 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Kitty Hawk - 2017
Quiet, easy to install and versatile. 0 failures 18 months in.
- 10 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build Snake Eyes
these things are bright and pricey lol as i bought the commander pro and a lighting node pro too but cant complain lol
- 5 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build Zeke IV
Easy to install, pretty lights, and they push lots of air at a low noise level.
- Intel Core i7-8086K
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (x2)
- Intel Core i7-8700K (@5 GHz)
- GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Core i7-6700K
- GeForce GTX 1070