|€164.05||+€3.95 s/h||In stock||€168.00||Buy|
|€169.95||+€3.95 s/h||In stock||€173.90||Buy|
|€174.95||+FREE s/h||In stock||€174.95||Buy|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
345 mm / 13.583"
- 175 mm x 439 mm x 435 mm
- 6.89" x 17.283" x 17.126"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 33.419 L
- 1.18 ft³
- 20 points
- 27 months ago
from completed build The Beast VR HTPC
Personally I love this case for HTPC builds, although it is right at the larger end for such uses. If you're looking to have your HTPC double up as a home media server, then you can't go wrong - 8x 3.5" and 4x 2.5" drive bays should suffice for most of us mere mortals!
- 10 points
- 45 months ago
from completed build Plex Server
The manual states that the GD08 supports an SSI-EEB board if using 60mm fans, however, this is only half true. Although you can physically insert an SSI-EEB board, it is an incredibly tight fit. I dont mean you have almost no space around the board, I mean you have to force the board in place. In addition to the size issue, 2 of the mounting holes do not line up at all, forcing you to either leave them empty or jerry-rigging supports for the board.
When I received my case, I was expecting the 5.25" drive bay external doors to be oddly colored, however, I was not expecting how bad the paint job on the case was. Mine looked as though a grade 5 student was beginning a career as a tagging artist.
Now that I have the case I will use it, however, I don't think I would buy it again.
- 10 points
- 34 months ago
from completed build My 2nd build ever - First for 19 years! My brand new HTPC
Absolutely love this case. It looks awesome in a home theater setup and packs in more storage than most tower style cases. The removable storage rack is brilliantly designed - takes 8x 3.5" HDD's, 2x2.5" drives and 2x 5.25" opticals, and then just slots into place above 3x 120mm case fans.
Perfect for a HTPC/Home Server setup, and for those that have mammoth movie and TV collections like me!
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters