add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Is Superbiiz Legit?

willre00

55 months ago

Hey I'm finishing up my build and Superbiiz has the cheapest price on a lot of stuff. Is it a trustworthy and legitiment site?

Comments

• 43 months ago
  • 18 points

I just had a very interesting and bad experience with this company. Make sure you READ their return policy! If you open an item that you order you cannot return it for a refund. The standard answer that I received from them right out of the gate when contacting them is "you are outside the 30 day return window". I was within the 30 day window when I informed them of the issue.

Next they inform you if you opened the package you cannot return it. Next they tell you send something back to them they will have to inspect and test the item to validate that you can return it, AND you get to pay the shipping for the pleasure of this back and forth. Next your told there is a 1 year warranty where you can get defective product replaced, but go back and read their policy and the red flags should go off.... I am probably too late and will fight to get working product from them, but I am hoping I can help others avoid this situation. If your used to doing business with companies like Amazon and Newegg where there is a customer focus SuperBiiz is NOT that kind of company. Also read the Google purchase assurance that you get.... This company can hide behind their unacceptable return policy and Google will do nothing about it.

Don't risk your money ordering from this company... I will try to spread this message far and wide in the hopes it will save someone else the issues I am facing now.

• 42 months ago
  • 18 points

They are fine. But they ship SLOOOOW.

I recommend doing what I did. All my other parts arrived and they hadn't shipped my parts I ordered from them, so I sent a very ANGRY email to them threatened to cancel and buy somewhere else, and what do you know, they gave me overnight shipping or 1-day shipping for FREE and I got the parts the next day. I laugh every time I think of this lol.

• 42 months ago
  • 16 points

Noted... only kidding. I'm glad we could help. Most of our warehouses are located on the west coast which makes for fast shipping nearby. As long as the order is processed within normal business hours, the order is generally shipped same day or the following business day.

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

Oh, hey! :D

I must of had bad luck with my order! But I really appreciated them sending it quicker after my email. I just thought it was ridiculous when all my other parts had arrived and my order wasn't even shipped yet.

• 42 months ago
  • 5 points

I can look into the order if you'd like to see if there were any issues. Since we are only open M-F from 9am-5pm (PST), some orders will take longer to ship if placed over the weekend. Worst case scenario, you ordered 5:30pm (PST) on Friday. ><

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

All good! No need to waste your time looking at something in the past that had already been fixed! I'll still order from superbiz in the future, as I doubt what happened to me can happen again.

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I got mine two days after I ordered it, I am on the west coast, but still. Excellent service!

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

I am in Los Angeles, so by ordering from you guy I can get my parts fast?

• 41 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah ordering from superbliz & newegg in our city you get parts rather quickly. Industry City is 40min car drive from central la/west Hollywood. It's on I want to say the south east side of downtown I believe, might be more north tbh idk. But yeah we're lucky that we live near 2 of some of the world's best tech shopping sites' warehouses.

• 40 months ago
  • 3 points

just bumping old threads for lawlz XD

[comment deleted by staff]
  • 55 months ago
  • 8 points

Yes. Every site listed here is usually trustworthy. TigerDirect got taken down from the retailers because of the issues they were going through when they were shutting down all their physical storefronts. I think they're back up as a purely online business, but they're still not back on. Anyways, again yes.

• 55 months ago
  • 8 points

Bought the $2000 processor and $800 GPU (at the time) in my 3rd build from them with no hassles, so I would say they're trustworthy.

[comment deleted]
  • 48 months ago
  • 3 points

shipping is eeeeeeeeexxxxxxxtreeeeeeeeemllllllyyyyyyyyyy slow. like they will take week to "process" the order. plus add another week of shipping..

don't use them. it's not worth it.

• 48 months ago
  • 3 points

Okay thanks haha. I think I'm just gonna buy everything on Amazon.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

better that!

• 48 months ago
  • 0 points

This is not true at all. I have had orders processed by them within minutes.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

well i wish mine was processed in minutes.. so i would not waste my time online complaining about them

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, sometimes orders take a while. I have had Newegg take 4 days to process an order before. It happens.

Just be patient.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

after a week of nothing happening, i ordered the same thing from newegg. guess what it arrived yesterday and i still don't have my superbiiz order. unbelieable.

anyways im gonna return superbiiz to sender and never shop with them again.

• 47 months ago
  • 1 point

How do you cancel a pending order? It has been 3 days and mine is still pending.

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

Okay, thanks guys.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Purchased Items from them five years ago. Purchased a keyboard this year from them. Delivered as described. Only issue is they don't accept gift cards and they use a verification service for Visa that can be a pain.

Apparently some have had problems with them, but others haven't. If it's any consequence, they are a "Trusted Google Merchant."

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

They are trustworthy, but if you have any issues with RMA or anything that requires contacting them, they will absolutely try to screw you over

Also their shipping charges can really screw you over, saying that their own price is cheaper, but the shipping makes it more expensive than anything else

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

That's a bummer to hear. Seems to be some misunderstanding about our RMA policies. We will be making changes to it in future to make things more clear. If you have questions in regards to it, I'd love to answer them. For now, I always recommend fully inspecting computer components when received.

Shipping can sometimes be expensive but we always post the price. At least we're trustworthy! :D

• 42 months ago
  • 2 points

This forum post would be something that I think would interest you, and would also give a little more information on what exactly is going on people's minds and what they think.

EDIT: I would also like to say that I've heard good, bad and EXTREMELY bad from the likes of others. I haven't had any personal issues with you guys, but others, well say otherwise.

All we want really is just more reputable sites that sell PC parts in order to make things easier, and if one option is easy and won't try to screw you over, then I think that's better for everyone else. I think there's justa lot of confusion, especially with PCPP having lots of different retailers that I've personally never heard of, and the comment I had above I completely switched experiences with accidentally. But hey, that's my two cents

• 42 months ago
  • 3 points

Thanks for pointing me in that direction. I didn't get notifications about that post like I thought I had setup.

• 42 months ago
  • 3 points

Just edited it, sorry. I was trying to get my words out right, sometimes English doesn't work the best for me ;P

• 42 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't yet ordered from them. Doesn't mean I wouldn't sometime in the future, at least yet.

There is one major sticking point with me, though, not just with their site, but several others, including NCIX, regarding price interaction with PCPP.

Specifically, shipping costs aren't factored in. :(

When I'm pricing a build, I want to know the TOTAL cost. For that reason, on my own personal filters, I've put sales tax on all vendors (due to my state's law on use tax), filtered out MIRs, and also filtered out any vendor that doesn't specify shipping cost on PCPP. On a parts list, they'll have a blank space in the shipping column and a + by the total price column. (I do have MicroCenter still enabled, but that's for their in-store pricing. And even that isn't working properly right now even though I'm within range of the one in the L.A. area.)

The issues some people are mentioning with shipping do concern me, though. Typically if I order stuff from Newegg (my personal favorite retailer currently), I get it at my house east of San Diego the next day or the following day. (There have been exceptions though.) If I order from B&H or Adorama, I usually get it in 3-4 days. (Of course that doesn't count the weekend.)

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Hi I am thinking of ordering are they good?????

• 40 months ago
  • 0 points

Decide for yourself...

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm not sure if they are legit, but they wanted 82$ to ship a 79$ PSU to Canada.

• 40 months ago
  • 1 point

Well they are in the U.S plus its not a light item so it seems reasonable to me.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube