- 60 months ago
so I am returning (for $60! restocking) my asus mars 760x2 I received last week when compiling my build, the card I asked 657902.1 questions about trying to prove to myself it was the correct card for rendering/cuda but it doesn't stack well yet apparently... like vram.
so I have just freed up about $400... probably more like $350
should I get a 970 with the idea of getting another down the road? should I hold out until I can get a 980 and call it quits and in the mean time run my build with a radeon 4850 (something else)
and I can't get a new amd card because I need cuda
please help a depressed builder and go easy on my silliness