add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

So im not rich... Plz help

Bobman108

58 months ago

I like doing editing from time to time but i also want to get into the pc gaming stuff. So because of this i am using an AMD fx 8350. Is there any way for me to some what lower the price of my build but not hav a graphics card that cant handle future demanding games. The gpu is a Asus GeForce GTX 970 STRIX.

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Bobman108/saved/y3Wj4D

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 0 points

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/SadSealPC/saved/sZWj4D this pc will do for a budget gaming pc build!

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea only if the only game he plans to play is Minecraft lel.

Might be better off with integrated graphics.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

i tried to keep it cheap :D

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Srry for not being specific... I meant to lower the price a bit not change the build entirely and turn it into a minecraft build. Just sayin.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

This pc can run most games at 720p

• 58 months ago
  • 2 points

Its sadly can't and there's far better builds.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Pshh yah ik right? Heh heh heh... Jk. I dont play minecraft, well anymore at least. I tend to play more fps games like cod, far cry, battlefield, Crysis, bioshock, etc I also play games like metal gear solid, assassins creed, splinter cell, batman arkham series, etc.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

The most you can do to lower costs is go for the GTX 960 or downgrade from that uberkill PSU.

In all honesty-- with a PSU like that you might as well go AMD. The r9 290 is about equal to the GTX 970 and the 290X would destroy the GTX 270.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube