add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Upwardcontsant

58 months ago

Looking for either a red or preferably an RGB mouse. I don't really have any brand loyalty just as long as it looks nice is reliable and at least slightly known brand. Also I my budget would be up to $100.

Currently looking at

ROG Gladius - Red

Corsair Sabre RGB - laser version

Deathadder RGB

Any additions or suggestions would be appreciated thanks in advance.

Comments

• 58 months ago
  • 3 points

One question: IMHO, why do you want an RGB mouse?? You're hand would be covering the light 95% of the time I bet.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I feel ya, but I guess just to compliment his build.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

True.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

It is. I already have an RGB keyboard and would like it to match as best I can and if i decide to change the keyboard color i'd like the mouse to have tyhe capability to change as well.

• 58 months ago
  • 2 points

Logitech G502 from what reviews say is a very good gaming mouse. I have it's older sibling, the G500S and it is VERY VERY good.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Yep, good mice these.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

It is a very good mouse my roommate has one himself but I would really like to keep the color red or RGB in order to match the rest of my build. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I just bought a Logitech G502 after MUCH research, including going to stores and feeling Mice in my hand, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my G502. Talk about flexibility and great design!

Before I held it in my hand, I was leaning to the Corsair M65 with the "Sniper" button, but the buttons are so misplaced I could not imagine anybody liking it, and its width was cumbersome.

The G502 is wonderful.

You can create 3 different profiles for the 11 buttons (I think it's 11! LOL), and I changed several buttons on Profile 2 to be Media Player buttons so I do not need to reach up to my keyboard, nor move the mouse to the Volume in the Task bar. Lots of cool features. I love that the scroll wheel, by the push of a button behind it, can spin freely at incredible speeds and scroll very long documents, super fast. Click that button again and the scroll wheel is incremental (slow). You change profiles from another button behind the other button behind the scroll wheel. Well placed.

I also have a Kensington Slimblade Trackball at the same time. I go back & forth between left & right hands due to pain in my arms (beginning carpal tunnel). The Kensington Trackball has more options for assigning buttons, but the G502 should have you covered. For example, I can click 2 buttons at the top of my Slimblade to immediately go to the top of a document and the bottom 2 buttons simultaneously to go to the bottom of a document. The G502 does not have that ability in the options of assignments.

BTW, "Sniper" is on any high-end mouse, including the G502. You simply assign a button to go to your choice of a low DPI setting. The Logitech software is very nice.

• 58 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you'll be glad you didn't get the corsair M65. I was also deciding between the m65 and the G500S (this was a year ago), and i decided to buy the g500s (i'm very glad I did).

My dad bought a Corsair m65 for himself and when i tried it i didn't like it at all.

[comment deleted]
  • 58 months ago
  • 1 point

Maybe the Steel Series, either line works.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

As said can try with logitech or here chek this source gaming mouse which may help you with some idea.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube