add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO - Can I safely set my monitor on it?

morganm

64 months ago

What do you guys think? Any one actually have one or used one that could answer this question?

I wasn't planning on spending that much on a premium case but if I could set my monitor on it that might be a deal clincher. I'm like... out of space... on my desk. It's a big desk too but between two monitors (one for personal PC and one for work laptop), the laptop for work, two keyboards, 2 mice, and a PC desktop I'm out of space. I currently have a slim microATX case on there and even putting on a mid tower is pushing the limit.

Can't steal any space from my wife's adjacent desk either. She's got a mid tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, printer, robo cutter, and is asking me where she can put her flatbed scanner!

I refuse to buy micro ATX and a small case. I've had several and the space savings do not out weigh the extra cost. I'm not into paying premiums on PSUs and GPUs just to get the stuff to fit in a tiny case.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube