add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H500m rattling

SpartyTech
  • 1 month ago

Hello, i upgraded my case and cooler to the h500m with kraken x72 using a push pull config at the front. Has been fine for about a month now but yesterday one of the front fans started kind of rattling. I cant explain the sound it sounds like its quietly tapping on something probably about 5 times a second. Not full on contact and no metallic sound. Its a very soft tapping sound almost like its airflow. Im thinking it could be a bad bearing. I believe its the top 200mm fan but it could be the smaller 120mm on the kraken x72 behind it. If its the big 200mm fan included with the h500m do you think i can get a replacement fan from coolermaster as im still under warranty as its very new.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

You should contact Cooler Master at very least to let them know its doing that and see what they suggest.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

ok thankyou

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube