add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

In search of a 250d 5.25" drive bay

mrbors
  • 2 months ago

So I've been trying to buy a 250d for almost 3 years now and just happened to snag one from my job for a great deal, but it doesnt have the front 5.25" bay. I don't want to add in a usb hub or fan controller because it's not really needed for my build. I'm wondering if anyone with this case has the bay cover lying around and willing to sell it to me. Or if anyone knows if a bay cover from another corsair case will fit, then that would be very helpful.

Comments

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Have you considered emailing support and asking if they will send/sell you a replacement? Just say yours broke.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

I looked over the site and they say it's not in stock and all the retailers they list dont have it either. But I'll try sending them an email.

• 2 months ago
  • 1 point

Manufacturers usually have overstock specifically for customer service! Good luck!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube