add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hardware Dashboard similar to/better than CAM 3?

smoothbit
  • 3 months ago

NZXT's CAM 3 was buggy, but I liked the way it presented my hardware information visually, specifically temperatures and fan speeds for my CPU and GPU.

CAM 4 is even more buggy and no longer presents the information I want to see in the way that I want to see it.

Does anyone know of any alternative software that does this? I can get the information itself using HWMonitor, but that's in a very tiny and dense text form. I'm after huge honking dials!

Comments

• 3 months ago
  • 1 point

AIDA64 Extreme is a system information and diagnostic tool, which provides extremely detailed information about both hardware and installed software, helps users diagnose issues and offers benchmarks to measure the performance of the computer.

https://www.aida64.com/products

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube