add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good case recommendations for a 2080TI?

Poody

1 month ago

Hey everyone, I just got my TI working and it is absolutely cooking in my case at 84C. I took the front panel off and it cools down to 68-75. If I didn't have a dog I probably wouldn't care, but she comes to me all the time, and I don't want her hair going into my PC.

I'm looking to get a case that will fit front, back, and top fans. I would prefer the PSU to vent out top, but it isn't a must. RBG is a plus, thanks, everyone.

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

The P400A digital meets all of your listed requirements. The Cooler Master H500P is also an option.

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, man, I watched a lot of reviews. The P400A airflow falls way behind compared to others I looked at. The H500P is better in terms of airflow, but the H500M is even better when it comes to airflow. However, that H500M price point is something I'm not feeling.

I'm leaning heavily towards the Silverstone RL06 Tempered glass. The only thing I don't like is how dark the tempered glass is. Is it possible to custom buy another tempered glass for it that isn't so dark?

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Which benchmark are you looking at that shows the P400A has bad airflow? Gamer's nexus has a good benchmark and I have the P400A and can confirm the airflow is great. And the RL06 is quite and old case with an acrylic panel.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube