add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Help finding AIO Mount

hotstop

17 days ago

I recently purchased a DEEPCOOL Gamerstorm Captain 240 AIO for what I thought was a great price, $40 after shipping. However the seller neglected to mention the mounting hardware wasnt included. Was wondering if anyone here knows where I can purchase a suitable replacement?

Comments

• 17 days ago
  • 1 point

Maybe send a mail to deepcool and ask if you can get one from them?

• 17 days ago
  • 1 point

Tried that. They said that the item is discontinued and they dont have anything for it in stock anymore.

• 17 days ago
  • 1 point

Can you not take it back and buy another cooler? ¯\(ツ)

And if he asks why, for the reason you mentioned. / NO MOUNTING KIT

• 16 days ago
  • 1 point

No, it was a Ebay purchase, used. No returns.

• 16 days ago
  • 1 point

Oh! that's a problem then.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube