add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Moving OS to new pc - need advice

papadave2359

1 month ago

Hi yall, I'm selling my pc to a guy next friday and plan to do a windows reset on the PC. Anyway, I plan on building an AMD build with the money from selling that current intel pc. What is the best way for me to save the information I need off my current computer for the next one? Should I just clone the drive and uninstall drivers? Any recommendations?

Comments

• 1 month ago
  • 1 point

Personally would buy an external Harddrive/ssd and put everything on there then reset the pc and sell.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube