add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Win10 Backup not backing up files recently

Fierybattlehawk

2 months ago

i've had a notification pop up many times along the lines of "select a file history drive" and it saying that the formatting isn't compatible with what i want to backup, i've checked the data on the drive and realized that the data is around 1 month old and hasn't added any new files. I just want to save steam jpg screenshots, pngs, mp4s and webm files. Is there any way to fix this without having to download 3rd party software? The drive is FAT32 (usb drive)

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube