add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Monitor Cable Adapter HELP!!!

BRGmaddawgCG
  • 9 months ago

ok, so both of my monitors have VGA and DVI connections. The connections on both of my monitors are 18+1 blade connections. The MOBO has a 27+1 blade connection (I believe) its the tomahawk b450 MOBO. I need to know how and where to find a splitter to make the 2 monitors work. Both of them also have VGA ports but the MOBO does not. What is the best way to run dual monitors for these connections?

Comments

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

think I figured it out. im just going to run a dvi-vga adapter off of MOBO then a VGA splitter to the 2 VGA connections on monitors.

• 9 months ago
  • 2 points

HDMI is easy to convert into DVI, and you can get a cable that has 18+1 instead of 27+1

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

not sure a splitter would work. I use a HDMI-HDMI 1 monitor, HDMI-VGA adaptor for the other, and DVI-DVI for my third.

• 9 months ago
  • 1 point

found out that I cannot run dual monitors with IGPU. Requires a Video Card.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube