add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cant change color of specific leds on RGB Fusion with Gigabyte AB350 gaming 3 motherboard

sgtCorvo

5 months ago

I currently have a wraith spire rgb cooler from my AMD 1700, and the only other led is the build in strip on the right side of the motherboard. I am trying to make the built in strip one color, and the cooler another, the rbg header the cooler is using is the one under the processor, not the one at the bottom. On the RGB Fusion software, it shows 4 lights, two on the right side where the strip is, one where the pcie slots are, and the rgb header on the bottom. Only the bottom rgb header has a label (which is LED_C1) and can be changed separately from the others. When I try to change the ones by the led strips and pcie slots, all of the lights change. Literally all I want to do is have the light strip be a different color than the cooler, but they all change when I try changing one. I wish I could include some pictures, since my explanation isnt too good. Please help!

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube