add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Problem installing audio drivers

gigglepig_buster

5 months ago

Comments

• 5 months ago
  • 2 points

What monitor do you have? I've tried sifting through your previous posts looking for mention of your monitor and came up empty, aside from asking for monitor recommendations. If your monitor is not equipped with speakers then you will need to buy some desktop speakers. Also, for audio drivers try going to your mobo manufacturer's website and look under the utilities/download section. They'll have the best, updated drivers that will work for your make and model of board. From what I've seen of your Imgur attachment, the realtech audio drivers are already successfully installed but you have no speakers connected. This leads me to suspect your monitor is not equipped with integrated onboard speakers.

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

I got it working, but thanks

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

There is no Audio Device conected to your system at the moment

Regards Ed Citrix Vdi

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube