add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I think I am finished. But did I mess anything up??

John_fowlds
  • 10 months ago

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/r8bX4q

I'm john. I'm new. Say whatever you please about it bad or good.

It's for games, large programs, heavy rendering, looking pretty, possibly coding, making music, havin fun etc.

Kinda think I should get more fans though. I want the watercooler because I dont think I will break it and shouldnt the company who assures me of its ability to perform then replace it and anything It destructs out of courtesy?

Comments

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

nothing jumps out to me that needs addressing. if the price is no issue then it looks good. Do you need 32gb of ram? I assume you have a proper display that can keep up with this bad boy?

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I have a 4k tv so I thought it was ok. Is it ok?

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

And thanks!

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

It's the lg oled 4k. It cost me a pretty penny It better work.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

i mean it will work, but there is probly a higher MS delay on the monitor,

(check to see if there is a special gaming mode to reduce delay)

also personally i feel like 170 dollars for a none mechanical, none RGB keyboard to be a bit much.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

There is

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

And an hdr mode. And all kinds of other ones. I should use the gaming setting then?

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

yes...... also try to use one response next time

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok. I'm sorry. I have ADHD things come in spurts. So how do I take off the power supply cover.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

Also will my cpu cooler ditch in that case? It's got 3 fans but I only visibly see 2 slots at the most in one area. Unless it goes on top?

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

i believe you can open/remove the PSU shroud to fit 360mm Radiators

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

looks like the only place to mount that 360mm AIO is the front of the case. top only takes a 280mm or a 240mm.

the case comes with 2 fans. i would maybe buy 1 more fan so i could mount 2 on top and 1 in the rear for exhaust. i prefer positive airflow. or just mount the cooler in the front, 1 of the case fans on top and 1 in rear.

• 10 months ago
  • 1 point

I want the air so be sucked through the front and exhaled elsewhere. How do I achieve this. Buy more fans? Should I use a 2 fan cpu cooler instead of 3.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube