add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

help i lost an screw from h500 case

Bryanrosadoo12

6 months ago

i lost an screw from h500 case, the screw is on the back of the pc, does somebody know what screws are? please

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

does somebody know what screws are?

a short, slender, sharp-pointed metal pin with a raised helical thread running around it and a slotted head, used to join things together by being rotated so that it pierces wood or other material and is held tightly in place. LOL. But probably either for the fan mound, back panel, or PSU mount.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

call your case manufacture......the different screws are probably listed in the case manual

If I need a screw, I go to the hardware store

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

take another one of the screws off the case (Same as the one you lost) and go to like Lows, go to their screw section and try to find another screw that matching the one you lost.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

thats what imma do ^ inside the case there are useless screws. ty :)

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

what is it for

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

for the back of the case

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

there are many screws on the back

you need to be specific on location (bottom, side, top)

• 5 months ago
  • 1 point

F

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube