add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Case fan. Performance, overclocking and... turbo?

ktran714

7 months ago

I have these fans in mind to use for my upcoming build. I checked their specifications and it says that they have three speed modes for performance, overclocking and turbo. I'm curious as to what turbo is?

I didn't realize that there was something MORE than overclocking. Another thing I wanna know is how would I set the fans to determine which speed type to use. It says that those fans have a speed controller switch on the fan hub to switch between speed types but I wouldn't wanna physically change between them but rather have my computer automatically adjust to one, like overclocking (and I'm assuming it's all done through the computer bios or something along those lines?)

Thanks.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube