add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for the perfect monitor.

NoWards

8 days ago

Looking to spend less than $400, bonus points if it's a curved monitor just looking for the best monitor for my build, I'll be upgrading my GPU later this year. So if I can get 1440p at this price point that still looks good with what I got that would be ideal. https://pcpartpicker.com/user/NoWards/saved/dD6zK8

Comments

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

What monitor size you are wanting?

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Not sure too be honest. Didnt really think about that whatevers best I guess?

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Looks like the first one is the best no? When I click on it it says link is invalid or whatever like gives me an error.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Link has been fixed.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Or are these 3 the cheapest curved that has the best performance? Not sure which to pick out of the 3 tbh I was leaning more towards the samsung

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Just added 4 more choices below.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

And do you think theres anything a tad smaller that has better reviews and performance?

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

What do you think of that MSI one? Leaning towards that one.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

gives you 144hz for gaming and a fast response time as well.

• 8 days ago
  • 1 point

Ima go with that one, thanks again!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube