add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair Commander PRO or Lighting Node PRO

ThatFlameMan

24 days ago

I'm going to have Corsair LL rgb case fans, pro lighting strips, and rgb ram. For the fans and rgb strips should i get commander pro or lighting node pro?

Comments

• 24 days ago
  • 1 point

Get the Commander Pro. I bought both and the Node Pro sits unused :(

Lighting Node Pro is for Corsair RGB strips only and has nothing to do with fans.

Commander Pro controls BOTH the fans (speed, RGB) and strips.

• 24 days ago
  • 1 point

alright. the fan set im getting includes a Node Pro, for just in case- if what you say is true then idk why the FANS come with a Node Pro. But the Commander Pro is on my list. thanks

• 20 days ago
  • 1 point

The lighting node pro lets you control the RGB

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube