add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

looking for a monitor... any recommendations?

Whitieiii

6 months ago

I've got a 23 inch acer monitor now and it doesn't do height adjustment, doesn't have vesa mount and is too big so i need to get a new one but don't know what to choose... I require it to be small (less then 23 inches) have a vesa mount, height adjustable stand and HDMI... it must be 1920x1080 or 1280x720 exactly or be able to handle those resolutions in scale (my device doesn't understand other resolutions for some weird reason) I always have liked dell monitors but it seems like they don't really have anything that suits my needs... any suggestions? i'm using it to mirror my android phone to it... I was thinking of using an hd tv but hear they aren't so good for sitting close at a desk

Comments

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

How much are you willing to spend?

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

i'd love to stay under $200 if possible but it's OK to go over

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

that doesn't look bad! a bit big but I like it

• 6 months ago
  • 2 points

that is perfect for what I'm looking for! might jump on this

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Just noticed that the 1920x1200 is back on sale for $150 at B&H. I'm very happy with these, the 75hz is a nice bonus. The stand is excellent (height adjustable, swivel, tilt) and comes with all cables.

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I found that the Acer B227Q is $127 on newegg instead of like almost $150 from B&H

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

Never have i heard someone say 75hz is a nice bonus

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

I also found the Acer V227Q for a really great price and i'm thinking of picking it up but the only thing it lacks is height adjustment and usb hub otherwise it's the exact same screen as the Acer B227Q.. the usb hub would be nice though as I only have one USB port... the height adjustment can be fix with new stand so that's no problem... I'm gonna keep looking for different screens but it looks like I might want to stay in that 21.5 size

• 6 months ago
  • 1 point

That is the 22" instead of the 24". Same specs though.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube