add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

ASUS ROG Swift PG279QZ vs Acer Predator XB271HU

ktran714

29 days ago

For those that have used these monitros I'm wondering which is better than the other. Thanks.

Comments

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

I can't speak to the ACER, but I've had that ASUS for about 2-ish months now and I have absolutely zero complaints. Mine came with no signs of BLB and zero dead pixels. Picture is beautiful and the thing can get BRIGHT.

Don't quote me on this, but I've heard they are essentially the same monitor. When doing research, I feel like I did come across more people talking about screen issues with the ACER (BLB, pixels, etc.). When I bought mine they were about the exact same price, so maybe just take into account which one is cheaper? Just don't buy from Newegg.

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

Forgot one thing--I do think that the side controls on the monitor are far superior on the ASUS. It's a small thing, but makes dialing in the picture much easier.

• 29 days ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for that.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube