add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

New controller for PC

Haze159

4 months ago

So I was playing Madden and got blown out by the 3-12 giants somehow, so I got a bit upset and smashed my controller. I know, kinda stupid. Anyways, it was an Xbox 360 controller I had hooked up using the wireless receiver dongle. Should I buy a new 360 controller or is there any better controller for pc?

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

I use a DualShock 4 with my PC. It connects through Bluetooth, but I personally just plug it in to my PC with the charging cable. Works fine with my games, don't know how it will respond to Madden though.

• 4 months ago
  • 2 points

This. Love DualShocks. My go-to controller.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Another 360 or a Xbox one controller.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I'd go with an Xbox One controller over the old Xbox 360 controller

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

This topic has been moved from "General > General Discussion" to "Hardware > Other".

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

i always use a xbox one controller. but anything comfertable for you should work

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I like controllers with paddles or buttons on the back so that I can keep my thumbs on the analog sticks. If you want something like that your options are the Xbox Elite, Scuf, Razer, and I think the Steam controller. Plus Steam has some touchpad thing instead of sticks which I think some people like.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Holy crap, i've heard of Scuf before but when I went to check them out I didn't realize how expensive they are! Jesus

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

If you like the 360 control and it works, just grab that, or better yet the Xbox 1 which imo is largely a refinement. All personal preference really, but Xbox 1 controller and now elite for me are the best controllers.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube