add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for 27" to 29" TN or IPS Panel with Pivot & Height Adjustable.

JoshB2084

7 months ago

Time to upgrading from my 7 years old "works hard" AOC 24" 1080p to bigger monitor and new "EyeCare" technology or something like that. My eyesight is wearing, and old (even wears my eyeglasses, but not always helpful).... sighs Anyway, I needs a new monitor with lot of new features and easily my eyes. My eyes are very important!!! My budget is 200 to 250 or 300.

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Buy the monitor you want and a basic VESA mount for the stand.

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

I think hes asking what monitor to get, just a guess

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, that what I asking.

• 7 months ago
  • 1 point

TN panel. Did you know the downfalls with this type of monitor?

upside is cheap

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube