add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
jm1gic

4 months ago

Here is a review of my build!

So I added the graphics card after about a week of using just the graphics from the Ryzen 5.The Ryzen 5 worked great for that week, no issues playing games, everything worked without any issues. The only issue came when I wanted to stream anything. I was able to stream low taxing game, specifically Rollercoaster Tycoon without any issues, but anything more and there would be issues. Even running the Xbox through the capture card wasn't able to be streamed.

So I added the graphics card. No issues at all. I can stream without any issues (Fortnite, Apex, The Division 2, Realm Royale, League of Legends, Xbox running through capture card). I was worried about the PSU, but that hasn't had any issues to date. GPU and CPU don't overheat.

All in all i'm happy with my build. I think if I knew for sure that the Ryzen wasn't going to be able to handle at least the streaming from the Xbox, I would have picked a different cpu, and paired it with a graphics card from the beginning, because the appeal of the graphics card was obviously the reason I bought the 2400G.

The Build

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

You should create a completed build list and review your system there.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube