add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

What case should I get?

Brent321

4 months ago

Help!!!! I am building my first gaming pc and i need a case. As you probably know there are alot and I have found this to be the hardest part of my build. I want somthing that looks like a gaming desktop but isnt over the top and has good cooling. I am thinking about the NZXT s340 or h500, but i want someone elses opinion, thanks.

Comments

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Forgot to mention I would like to keep the price under 100 dollars for the case if possible

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

The S340 and H500 are good cases for the cost but don't have the best airflow.

I would say if you want the best airflow for under $100, the Fractal Designs Meshify C is the best route to take. It has a tempered glass side panel, mesh front panel, lots of compatibility and of course, great build quality.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Type Item Price
Case Fractal Design - Meshify C Dark TG ATX Mid Tower Case $89.99 @ Amazon
Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts
Total $89.99
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-04-16 15:49 EDT-0400
  • 4 months ago
  • 1 point

I also agree with the meshify C. Very good airflow and it’s easy to build in.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Corsair Carbide 270R and 275R. Marginally, better than the S340/H series since it has a full length option for the top. There's the Phanteks P300/P400S, but I'd recommend the Meshify.

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you, i had seen this but didn't thank much of it but i will look in to it :)

• 4 months ago
  • 1 point

Do either of you know if the thermaltake v200 RGB edition is any good?

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube