add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Question About Having Multiple Monitors Using Adapters

ProphetDazzle

1 month ago

Hello there, bare with me on this I’m new to this website so I don’t know how you guys post threads properly, Anyways I was planning on doing multiple screen setup for my laptop which is an ASUS ROG G752 and I was planning on getting 2 or 3 ASUS VG279Q or the MG248Q they’re both 144hz and 1ms response time just different pixel pitch and panels, I was wondering how I could possible run these monitors with full hz when I only have 1 HDMI, Type-c, Mini display port, and 4 USB ports. I wanna run 144hz on them I currently have a triple setup using an ASUS VG245H they only run 75hz I managed to connect all of them direct HDMI, Type-C to Hdmi, and a usb to VGA, I can,t seem to find a USB to HDMI that supports 75hz, so yeah I really wanna upgrade to 144hz I can do double setup or triple I just wanna know if its possible. I would like to hear some advice from you guys please feel free give links as well on where to get the proper stuff.

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube