add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking for a 144hz curved monitor for my build

meierme176

7 months ago

I recently rebuilt my computer and wanted to get a new center monitor. Here is the build: my build

I am hoping to find a good 144hz curved monitor for under $300.

The ones I'm currently looking at are: MSI Full HD Non-Glare 1ms

ViewSonic VX2758-C-MH

Viotek GN30CB

But I'm not really sure what I'm doing when shopping for monitors.

Comments

• 7 months ago
  • 2 points

Since you already have 3 monitors I wouldn't recommend the Viotek one since it is so wide it would essentially replace 2 of your current monitors and then you only get the 75hz refresh rate. The MSI and ViewSonic ones are almost identical with the exception of the input lag. The MSI is 1 ms while the ViewSonic is 5 ms. If 4 ms of lag time is worth $60 USD then go with the MSI one otherwise the ViewSonic would be my pick.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/monitor-buying-guide,5699.html

This guide is only about a month old and contains a lot of really solid information that is laid out well and can help you know what to look for.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube