• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

Pimphare 12 days ago

I know that there isn't any and probably will never be a full water block for these cards, but does anyone have some info about a universal water block that could possibly be used? In particular, I own a MSI - GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6 GB VENTUS XS OC. You can view the pcb here: https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/upload/pictures/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1660-Ti-Ventus-XS-6G-OC%2C-6GB-GDDR6%2C%28V375-032R%29-pcb.jpg

Comments Sorted by:

eesti 2 points 11 days ago

Why do you want to watercool a midrange card that can't even be used in SLI?

Pimphare submitter 1 point 11 days ago

I don't care about what range it is. I just like to keep my cards cool.

eesti 1 point 10 days ago

If you want a cool GPU, just buy a higher end card with a better cooler

Rin_Itoh 2 points 11 days ago

I don't see a reason why you should water cool this card, but to each their own.

You can probably jerry-rig a water block from a similar PCB layout, but I wouldn't recommend it as you can often run into issues where certain pieces are just a little bit different, but you can't tell until you have bought the product. The easiest way to water cool this card would be something like this that is supposed to be universal to the GPU, but can only be used with NZXT AIO's. You could also just grab an AIO and fit it to the card well enough and then slap a fan onto the VRM, VRAM, and other smaller parts to keep them cool.

bucketofcrud12 4 Builds 1 point 11 days ago

if you want simple water cooling, then you can probably use the Kraken G12 braket and an AIO.