add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
M0ckingTheJay

8 months ago

Which M.2 would go well with a Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite Mobo?

Comments

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

Whatever is cheapest and well reviewed, the MX500 and WD Blue are my personal reccomendations

• 8 months ago
  • 1 point

I second those 2 choices. I was 50/50 and went with the WD Blue 500gb m.2. You really cant go wrong with either of those plus great prices also.

• 8 months ago
  • 2 points

depends on your budget and how much space you need.

• 8 months ago
  • 0 points

The WD Blue and Crucial MX500.

If you want to spend a bit more for an NVME drive then the 970 Evo Plus.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube