PCPartPicker

• Register

What all parts do I need for a custom water cooling loop?

Forum Search

Guidelines

• Be respectful to others
  • No spam
  • No NSFW content
  • No piracy or key resellers
  • No link shorteners
  • Offensive content will be removed

Topic

KangaRoux 5 days ago

I have 2x Asus ROG Strix O11G 2080 ti that I would like to water cool. Would someone be able to help me with putting together a list of parts that I will need to do this? It’ll be my first time so the easier the set up the better. I also have an i9 9900k and a Lian li po11dw case. If I can include the cpu in the loop that would be even better

Comments Sorted by:

RedWhiteMonkey 1 Build 1 point 5 days ago

Do you want to water cool just the video cards or the CPU as well? Hard tubing or soft tubing? To be honest this site is not set up for working out water cooling, I would have a look at https://www.ekwb.com/custom-loop-configurator/

KangaRoux submitter 1 point 5 days ago

both the video cards and cpu and soft tubing. I looked at that site but it didn’t have anything available for the Asus rog Strix O11 2080 ti which is why I was not sure how to go about it.

There is an option to contact them and they will look at it for you. They are the experts.

Zerk2012 1 Build 1 point 5 days ago

A lot of the newest cards it takes time for them to come out with the parts.

Think about it the just released the RTX series not long ago and their so many variants they have to set up to manufacture parts for.

They already have blocks for the RTX series https://www.ekwb.com/shop/water-blocks/vga-blocks/full-cover-for-nvidia-geforce/geforce-rtx-20x0-series

I would be surprised if they did not have one that fit the Strix, hence my suggestion to talk directly to them.

Zerk2012 1 Build 1 point 5 days ago

I never said they did not already have blocks just that it takes time to make them for all of them that require different ones.

SychicMind 1 Build 1 point 5 days ago

I believe Phanteks released an rgb waterblock for the strix lineup of rtx gpus