add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Hissing in headphones

Richard912

12 months ago

I have a pair of Phillips SHP9500 and I kept getting a hiss sound when i use the front I/0 but not the speaker jack at the back of my motherboard which is usually occupied by my speakers of course. Any way of fixing this?

Comments

• 12 months ago
  • 2 points

Only way to make it not hiss is to just buy a sound card or a external DAC that uses the connector that the SHP9500 uses, if you have the money, then thats an option, i can't seem to find anymore solutions.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube