add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
HoldThisL225

11 months ago

So i got all parts for my new pc for christmas. And i was wondering what tools i need to build it. Also any tips or help for building it is my first pc ever

Comments

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

First off you need to see tutorials on youtube. Make sure you have yourself grounded when you build it. Know your components and what they do. You just need a magnetic Phillips screwdriver and thats all.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

if you have an extra 50$ or so dollars you could just buy an ifixit kit and then i would recommended a long phillips screwdriver thats magnetic. Between those 2 you would have everything you could ask for.

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you link?

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

That does not come with screw driver?

• 11 months ago
  • 1 point

if u look in the photo it comes with an interchangeable screw driver with an extension attachment.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube