add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

something to do with alphacool rads.....

xXGeniusGamerXx
  • 20 months ago

Whenever i put an alphacool radiator into the part list using the retailer link, it would put it into a "radiator section" which im fine with. But whenever i want to put 2 or more rads it wont let me, it will just replace the previous rad in the radiator section

Comments

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPP doesn't have custom watercooling parts. Just AIOs. That is why it replaces it...

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

well isn't threre a way to take it out of the radiator section?

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

PCPP doesn't have a radiator section. You are thinking of chstom watercooling. If you want to do custom water cooling visit the site of EKWB or Alphacool.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Technically we do and it is causing the issue here. Normally we tell the part list you can have X amount of each type of component - 1 motherboard, 1-4 CPUs, 1 case, etc.

It looks like it is locked to one radiator and because he is using the auto-import tool AND it is matching against the radiator already in our DB it swaps it from custom part to an actual database part.

The only solution for this right now would be to do the manually entered part instead of the quick creation via URL.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Wait there are custom rads in the database?

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes, I added them years ago but we decided to hold off on watercooling at the time. It is still in our long term plans.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube