add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Craziest Thing You have Ever done

LukeDaDuke2018
  • 21 months ago

Title says it all. Im too young to have done anything crazy, but i want to hear about you all.

Comments

• 21 months ago
  • 4 points

Drank coolaid while hoping to get upvoted like the following Users:

• Onyx0006
  • BigBoiBork
  • Adrew24
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Yepperonies

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

Ate a eyeball.

• 21 months ago
  • 9 points

Sooo you gonna tell us the species or do we get to guess?

• 21 months ago
  • 4 points

Hint: He now relates to the Donner Party members.

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

Explain

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

Cooked a lamb head I brought and ate a eye, simple as that.

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

Everyday I go outside.

It’s a scary place! I’m the insane Texan who wears two-layers of clothing (that has long sleeves and khakis) year-round. I’m also notoriously weak in terms of body-strength. Legend has it that if my grand height were to ever stand in the direct sunlight of the outside for longer than five minutes, I would develop skin cancer and heatstroke simultaneously. Then I would promptly collapse, melt into the ground, and never be seen again.

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

Drank coolaid while praying

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

Drank coolaid without praying.

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

one time i stole $20 from someone

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Probably playing football with a fractured leg. That was probably more stupid than crazy. I didn't exactly know it was fractured but my Dad had said that was likely the case since the pain in my leg was only getting worse(Something that would not have happened if the tendon was bruised like the team nurse had said). It got so bad that the coach benched me. That was an interesting week. My leg was hurting the entire time but during the plays I was so focused on the task that the pain didn't bother me till after then whistle was blown. I do want to go skydiving one day so that may eventually make it up here.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Riding my motorcycle down a road of 35mph doing 70mph.

Driving a car around a very tight corner going way over the speed limit (there are reasons for speed limits) - no damage, but I spun out and the car was going sideways toward a sign post - luckily it stopped.

Hiding in the bushes throwing water balloons at cars driving by at 40mph.

Maybe these all classify as stupid dumb-a** things vs. crazy.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Assuming you are using the word crazy in terms of doing something risking great injury or death. I red lined my car on the Autobahn when I was stationed in Germany which was about 186mph or 300kmh. Once the adrenaline subsided and I slowed down to a reasonable speed, I realized that if anything wen't wrong, I would have most certainly died and possibly took the lives of multiple others with me. There is a time and a place for everything, and that was neither.

You say you're not old enough to have done anything crazy, but that's not a bad thing.. Crazy things get you killed or inprisoned.. The only difference between something being "crazy" and "not so crazy" is when and where you do it.. 186mph on a public roadway? Crazy.. 186mph on an abandoned air strip designated for racing with EMTs and what not on standby; not so crazy. Getting naked in Walmart? Crazy... Getting naked in your bedroom; not so crazy.. Etc. Etc..

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Ha - that's funny - there isn't even a level of crazy getting naked in your bedroom.

But I get the point - yes there is a level of crazy depending on the conditions.

I ran outside in shorts and a t-shirt this winter. Well, if you live in Fargo ND - that is crazy, but if you live in Miami - no.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean crazy like going skydiving, or skiing in the alps. Things i want to do but im just not ready for

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I've snowboarded in the Swiss, German, French, Austrian, and Italian Alps.. Highly recommend.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I went skydiving once, that was pretty crazy to some people. I was nervous leading up to it, but once I got in the plane it was really fun.

I've done open water diving which is cool, not very dangerous.

I don't think I've ever done anything else particularly 'crazy' lol =)

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I've been pretty stupid throughout my life. Done a lot of things that could have gotten me killed. But, one that stands out is that I like to cliff jump. Tallest one I jumped off was super sketchy. It was called eddy because it was 80 feet. Was fun as hell, though.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Niceee

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I went wood cutting in the middle of the night with my friend we were about 12-14 years old. We chopped down 2 trees with axes in pitch black. Coming to think of it I could have easily been killed by falling trees.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Jumped in the back of my buddy's pickup in the school parking lot to go to lunch. This was on the last day of school, and me and 2 other guys had to book it across the lot to make it in time, as the Driver was just pulling out. I was the last one in, and as soon as I was about halfway in, driver punches it. Took two of the 5 people in the bed to pull me in.

5 people in the cab, 6 in the bed counting myself. It was a good time raiding the local Arby's.

[comment deleted]
  • 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Evaded arrest, dumb years. I was 18 I think... hindsight not worth the risk for numerous reasons.

Talk about an adrenaline rush.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Could you please elaborate on this?

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Few buddies and I were going to hang out for the night. Come up on this road where it's a single lande right turn dead end on to a 4 lane road. Road cuts down to one lane about 200' after the turn on the road we got on and chokes down under a bridge. I believe it's a 45moh zone that drops to 35 as it merges.

Anyways buddy had a semi sporty car, nothing crazy just an RSX with minor bolt ons (still slow) and I went to mess with him. So I got on it a little before the road merges to get in front of him, just messing around. Except I got up to about 90 when I saw a cop off the road in a gravel lot to my left out of the corner of my eyes. That's when I committed and floored it because I knew he saw (and heard me).

About 5 seconds later lights are on and he's pulling out but I'm flying through traffic in a populated area at about 120+. Which is asinine and extremely dangerous.

I was able to get out of there and get home, cop questions my buddies and was furious. He wasn't speeding though and after some vague answers let's them go.

I switch vehicles after getting home and head back out there to hangout (we were like a mile from our destination where the road chokes), so this is about 30-40 minutes later and there is a cop about every block sitting around, including 2 in the parking lot where we were meeting. They'd set out an APB on my car and I didn't go back in that general area for a long time. In fact I ended up selling the car a couple months later.

I did that technically two separate occasions but nothing was as extreme as that time as the first one was in a straight pipes G6 GT lmfao, too slow to cause too much trouble.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

i broke the speed limit once. and over 100 cops could not do a thing about it...they where all park on each side of the road. best breaking law moment ever....

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I would classify this more as stupid than crazy now but in high school, my buddy and I would hang on to sides the roof rack of our friend's station wagon as she drove the mile to my buddy's house as fast as the road allowed her.

You just had to make sure to keep your feet from dragging on the ground and hang on tight...

It's a miracle neither of us were ever injured but at seventeen I guess we assumed we were invincible.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

One day, my mom told me to take out the garbage before she got back home. I said okay and she left.

i didn't take the garbage out

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I signed up for PCPP without reading the Terms of service..

I know i am such a rebel

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't worry, i did and even have quoted before, the conduct policies.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Shot a rocket launcher (200$) and a grenade (70$) with a corrupted army general in Cambodia. My friend wanted to shoot with the M60.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Gotten my current job I've had to work up to 70hrs a week in the hot desert heat. Gotten into quite a few close calls involving all kinds of injuries and sicknesses.

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

Jumped of the roof of my house I was 9 or 10 it was about 10 feet high

• 20 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried to steal a pokemon black videogame from a Sears back when I was younger (14). I’m 22 now. Needless to say I got to be inside a police car, and they brought me home where my older brother (who was 26 at the time) chastised me and gave me a sermon but he never told my dad or my mother.

• 21 months ago
  • -1 points

Can't say...

But I've driven across the whole state of West Virginia at over 130mph. Got launched a few times from explosions. Did 50mph on a skateboard once. Rode on top of cars at highway speeds. Jumped out of a van at 80mph into snow. Climbed multiple buildings. Slept in a tree. And lots I can't say because people on here are either too young or too innocent to understand lol

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Comments like this are not appropriate for this site.

• 21 months ago
  • 2 points

oh, neat

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

Whatd he say

• 21 months ago
  • 3 points

He intentionally infected himself with ligma.

• 21 months ago
  • 1 point

I hear that turns into bofa if left untreated.

• 20 months ago
  • 2 points

wut

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube