add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
RSCC
  • 19 months ago

Hello, I need a good pc to record and play fortnite if I can't record fortnite in this budget pc that's okay, I don't really need to then just a pc what can run fortnite at medium for 60+ fps. :)

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Per the guidelines we need certain types of information

What type of currency are you using, US Dollar?

Do you need windows?

Do you need a keyboard/mouse/monitor?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

In US dollars that is not a realistic budget.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Honestly, if you're talking that tight of a budget, i'd reccommend getting an old dell optiplex, like this one;

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Dell-Optiplex-3010-MT-PC-Quad-Core-i5-3470-3-2GHz-8GB-RAM-500GB-HDD-DVD-RW-Dop7/192520450676?epid=2240991450&hash=item2cd31cf274:g:ZyYAAOSwR7BbhrLe

And then getting a new PSU, and something like a 1050ti or maybe even a 1060. I'd also recommend getting an SSD somewhere down the line. You won't be playing at extreme settings on many AAA titles, but I think you're going to struggle to get anything much better, at that price point.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

If you need Windows, monitor, keyboard, mouse that's 250+ right there and it's not going to happen, built new. If you already have some or all of those parts, it might or might not be doable.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube