add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Wraith Prisms extra two cables and L/H switch?

Dtwenty
  • 23 months ago

As the title points out, i just installed the 2700x into my X470 Gaming 7 mobo. The CPU Fan cable is already attached and is now in the correct header however, it came with two other separately bound cables and I am having a bit of trouble trying to figure out where on the mobo they plug into. I can see where on the cooler they go but not on the mobo.

Second question, On the cooler itself next to the two extra cable ports is a horizonal switch that goes from L to H, what are they and should i move it from L to H or just leave it?

The added directions really suck *** for this cooler. -Thank You :)

Comments

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, I was able to figure it out except, I am using the usb but that sucks cause i only have two of them at the bottom of my board, so now one is in use but what about the (second cable) the 4 pin? How would that hook up?

• 23 months ago
  • 1 point

Iif you mean the 4pin LED header from the CPU to the board, it does go the LED_CPU header.

That's near the base of the AM4 socket on the left side.

https://imgur.com/a/sYdCJvD

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube