add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Selling EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3 Elite Black

aaavgerinos

19 months ago

I am selling my Video card. Never used! Only taken out of box to check fitment in custom case. I started buying parts but unfortunately was laid off. I thought someone would be able to use it in the meantime.

I paid over $1000 when prices were high. I know prices have dropped slightly since then. Card has not been registered with EVGA so still has full warranty to whoever buys it.

Please only reasonable offers. PM me if interested. Will offer free shipping to continental US.

Also have a few other parts that have not been used if anyone is interested:

Captain 240rgb aio. Comes with 3 rgb fans. Asus z370 mini itx motherboard. Silverstone sfx-l 800w 80plus Titanium rated

Comments

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Almost 30 views and nobody is interested?

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

We're all guessing you're wanting around $1000 for it... and you never posted an ACTUAL requested price. How much are you looking to get?

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

I know I'm not going to get the same price as a brand new one from EVGA. It's new just open box. Ideally I would like between $800-$900.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Sadly its just hard to warrant a 1080ti pre owned (we know you didn't use it) when you can still get brand new sealed 1080 tis for cheaper, regardless; people come to "deals" related forums for less than the lowest priced retail new.

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=390&sort=price&page=1

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes some will be cheaper, but this regarded as one of the best 1080 ti out there. Besides EVGA warranty outshines all other companies. This is a chance to get a new 1080ti for a discounted price with a full warranty.

If it doesn't sell on here I will just post on Facebook. I assumed the people on here would prefer it as it's an enthusiast site.

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

Yes some will be cheaper, but this regarded as one of the best 1080 ti out there.

The Zotac AMP Extreme edition is also considered an extremely high-quality variant of the 1080ti. And, it's going for about $800 brand new.

It's unlikely prices will swing back up to where you want them to be for a sale.

• 19 months ago
  • 0 points

Your comparing Zotac to EVGA? Warranty alone makes EVGA much better.

Regardless, it won't hurt my feelings if I don't sell it. I only posted it because I will sell it much cheaper than it's listed on EVGA and with a full warranty.

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

Zotac has a 3 year warranty on their GPU's. And they pay for shipping in both directions. Zotac doesn't require proof of purchase for warranty either, just the s/n.

EVGA has a 1 - 3 year warranty passed on some convoluted sku naming methods (some cards have 2 years, some have 3 and it can different within SAME models). EVGA offers a "transferable limited warranty" based on, again, a very convoluted sku naming method.

I'd say customer service is about on par, though from personal experience Zotac was far easier to deal with. Way more cut and dry. Had a new 1080ti in hand 3 days after filing warranty on a an Amp! Extreme with coil whine. They even sent the new card first, with a return shipping label.

EVGA has been dicken around on a straight forward warranty claim I filed early may.

Personal expereince.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, and like facebook and hardware swap im just letting ya know whats going to occur with it, keep your head up high and reinforce why its better as well, provide clock speeds, sell it to them obviously like anywhere else, I just had to sell off my SC2 1080 for 500 after getting for 625 during the currency crisis. So i feel ya, if in no rush you can def have luck.

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

Thanks for the input. I'm not in a rush, just wanted the parts to go somewhere that they will get used. I don't mind holding on to them.

• 19 months ago
  • 2 points

Good luck!

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

EVGA i know for sure allows transferable warranties, pretty easy to do.

• 19 months ago
  • 1 point

Just noticed this exact card is selling on Newegg for $850. Which lowers my hopeful price. I am open to negotiation if anyone is interested.

• 19 months ago
  • 0 points

hey, my budget for a 1080 ti is 650 so if youre willing to go for that, i will buy it from you. Not trying to low ball you, its just the budget for my build

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube