add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
qazyboy88

24 months ago

The build is not primarily for high intensity gaming. Just a few like Rust, H1Z1, Arma 3 and CSGO.

I want to know 3 things. Are these parts good? Would they run and work together well? improvements? (only if it saves money)

Head set is seperate Monitor is separate but here it is anyway: https://www.amazon.co.uk/VS228H-21-5-inch-Widescreen-Monitor-50000000/dp/B0050Q5PE0

Build: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/qazyboy88/saved/jpRCyc

Comments

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I wouldn't recommend the wifi card ethernet is better but you can keep it.And also case sucks I got the red one and cable management was cancer

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

I would personally invest more into the case of this build because you don't really want to have your case being the first upgrade in your build. I invested more into my case for my build that I get to build on Christmas this year and I am very pleased with my whole build. I would also recommend a seagate firecuda 1-2 tb ssd+hdd. It is a hybrid drive giving you the space of an hdd but faster than an hdd. I bought the 2tb for my build and it reads and writes files 2, sometimes 3 times faster than the wd black would, which is faster than your wd blue. Just a suggestion. I would do some research before you buy in like me but I think it was a wise investment.

Also, use these forums like you own them! There's tons of people out here that want to help you get your perfect pc and people are always online.

• 24 months ago
  • 1 point

Add a small SSD for the operating system if possible. it would make your system run in 8 cylinder instead of 4

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube