add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Pc not turning on

Bitebo

26 months ago

I have recently build my own pc with this part the build it self was not to bad only issue I had was moving the cpu cooler as the amd logo is on the side and I wanted it to be the right way up. So I finished the build and the hue lights up as does the light on graphics card but when I push the on botton nothing happens the psu does turn on and make a sound but no fans on the pc turn on or nothing happens bar the lights on the hue and graphics card, I have tried it with and with out the cable extension kit and still no joy just the same lights. the mobo I have does not have any inbuilt lights so I cant even see if its on do you guys have any ideas?

if this is in the wrong section I am sorry

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube