add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

choosing a new mouse

a_random_ai
  • 35 months ago

so after a few long years, my G502 has started to succumb to the effects of time. the buttons are getting harder to press, and they occasionaly don't register clicks. so it's time for a new one. i figured i would try something else instead of getting a newer model, because why not (also i dont use some of the buttons). after hunting around, i found what is almost the perfect fit for me: the RoG Spatha. however, this comes with an extremely hefty price tag, which is too much for me. i havent really found anything else that would be useful to me, but i bet the PCPP community knows more about mice than i do. qualities that i really like: - heavy (dont judge) - big hands - thumb buttons, but not too many (i dont need a 12-button layout grid or anything like that) - fingertip/claw grip, but i can adjust if needed - preferred wired, but can do wireless things that i like about the G502 - the thumb rest - the mechanical scroll wheel thingy (where you can change between free scroll and one-click scroll) - rgb lighting (mine doesnt have it, but pretty lights are pretty)

Comments

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

whats the amount you want to spend?

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

hopefully no more than $125 USD

• 35 months ago
  • 1 point

maybe a g900 chaos spectrum by logitech then?Its an awesome mouse.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube