add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

OCing FreeSync Monitors

RunMeerkat

37 months ago

Hi fellow PCPP users!

So I am trying to decide between these two freesync monitors: AOC G2460VQ6 Samsung S24F350FHU

Pretty much the only difference between the 2 is the fact the AOC has a 75hz refresh rate while the Samsung has the usual 60hz. I was wondering that IF i overclock freesync monitors, for example the AOC (that has a freesync range from 45hz to 75hz) to lets say 85hz, will the freesync range increase to 85hz too? (I hope I was able to explain my doubt to you guys well enough).

Thank you in advance for any replies

Comments

• 37 months ago
  • 2 points

We need you to test this, for science.

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

hahaha, so you don't know either? :/

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

Not a clue ;)

• 37 months ago
  • 1 point

I shall test it with most likely the AOC monitor, but I don't think I will be buying it anytime soon (I am a poor man too!) but when I do I will let you know. If you find anything about this in the web please tell me :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube