add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I want to know your opinion on something

BM4C

39 months ago

Hello comrads, I want to know which you play or like better. Battlefield 1 Vs. Overwatch, Let me know what you think of them!

Comments

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't like either, but that's my opinion, overwatch is too competitive for me to get into, and I don't like the setting of battlefield 1, never really interested me.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

I find Battlefield 1 to be more fun in the long-term. For me, Overwatch just gets too boring if you play it over and over, and the people on there can be way too up-tight and competitive. Battlefield 1, however, is more open and free, allowing for a more diverse experience, allowing me to enjoy it more, and for longer. But that is just my opinion.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

I don't like Battlefield and got a refund... haven't played Overwatch but it seems like a kiddie game to me.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm very surprised, it seems very split. I thought maybe one game might be more popular but it seems pretty even.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

FWIW: I played Overwatch for like 2 weeks, spent a silly amount of money (sucker for cosmetic micro-transactions) and quit. The first time it left my console it never went back it.

• 39 months ago
  • 2 points

Overwatch is too fanservice-y for me.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

We are getting down voted by a fan boy who can't take an opinion.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Don't let it bother you. If someone has to downvote an opinion like this to make themselves feel better, then their life is probably pretty sad. Just feel bad for whoever it is.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Very true

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

Between the 2, i'd pick Overwatch. Like tf2 but alooot more competitive in nature - it's also a blast with friends, and is very team-based. There's a hero for everyone's playstyle and the characters are as interesting as their backstories. Haven't enjoyed a multiplayer game this much since mw2.

• 39 months ago
  • 1 point

It seems everyone here has been downvoted lol

While these 2 games are both first person shooters they are both very different, mechanics wise so its hard to compare them. I really enjoy both games and admittedly have put a lot more hours into Overwatch. I like the competitive nature that can develop and it can make for some really intense moments. The characters are well developed both gameplay wise and lore wise. The community can be pretty good but, like any online community, has its fair share of toxicity. Its an easy game to pick up and play but a difficult one to master and caters to a wide variety of players and play styles.

I have not put nearly as many hours into Battlefield 1 as I have Overwatch but I have really enjoyed this game so far. Its much larger scale can make for some really hectic and awesome moment; hence their tag line "only in Battlefield" or something of that nature. Graphically the game looks amazing and I have caught myself just ignoring combat to watch planes dog fight in the air as a zeppelin airship rains hell down onto the map. The sound design is unreal and really immerses you in the experience (with the proper headphones of course). I like to hop in and play a few rounds from time to time for the experience a Battlefield game delivers despite me not being the best at it.

In summary they are both great games for what they are and what they offer!

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube